Saturday 7 September 2013

SPRING IS HERE

Yes it's spring time! And since I haven't posted in awhile i've decided to give you an update on my spring outfit choices.



Cardigan: Valley girl
Floral dress: Valley girl
Combat boots: Rubi shoes  

I've chosen this dress because I adore the floral print, and feel as though the style of the dress suits my body shape. The dress is sleeveless, but i've opted to wear a 3/4 cardigan over it, since the weather can still be a bit chilly.



For those of you who live in the northern hemisphere, here was one of my go to outfits to keep me warm on those chilly days (This probably relates more to winter...sorry).

Top: Salvation army
Skirt: Chica booti
Combat boots: Rubi shoes
Jacket: Myer (Miss Shop)

My Camo jacket has so far been my favourite purchase of the year. The amount of wear I gotten out of it over winter was great. I like to wear it with a plain top and a high waisted skirt.

This outfit can easily be transitioned into a spring outfit by ditching the jacket and tights.

And there you have it!
I'll try to keep you all updated on some more spring outfit choices.

Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment