Saturday 11 May 2013

Trip to Daiso

Hi again! :)

As you can see by the title, I went to Daiso the other day. You might be asking yourself,  'What is Daiso?' Well, it's essentially a Japanese store that sells everything for $2.80! The reason for my over excitement in relation to this store is because I went to one in Canada back in 2012 and instantly fell in love (Mainly because it sells cute asian things for really cheap prices, and the quality is pretty good). So when I was told that a Daiso now existed in my CBD I knew I had to go there ASAP (and by asap I means 2 weeks, since I was really really busy with uni things).

So here is my mini haul of things I bought (I didn't buy much because I  can see myself making many trips back there in the coming weeks).


So this is Daiso- It's bright lights and big '$2.80' signs entice you in!
*note you can't actually see the $2.80 signs in this photo, but I assure you they are there. 





 We recently bought a new dinning table and chair's set. As much as I like the look of the chairs, you spend half the time at the dinner table sliding off the chair :(. So I decided to buy these 2 floral printed chair cushions. They're quite thin, but for $2.80 (Obviously) you don't expect them to be uber thick. 



A girl can never have enough containers :). It's microwaveable safe, which means I can bring left overs to uni without worrying that my containers is going to melt apart (I might take the lid off for good measures though). Also, it has a pink lid *cough cough*


I was in desperate need of a folder of some kind, so I picked up this cute polka dot one. No joke, my desk is just filled with lecture notes, random journal articles and assessment details (also food scraps). So this should be helpful with sorting out everything. 


And that is about it for now! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment